I am a Ph.D. student at POSTECH Computer Graphics Lab. My main interest lies on technologies for visual interactive entertainments.
- 2014 – 2018: Member in GPos (Gamemakers in POSTECH).
- 2015 – 2016: Member in PoApper.
- 2016: Internship at Innowireless.
- 2018: B.S. in computer science. POSTECH.
- 2018 – 2019: Internship at Microsoft Research Asia (Internet graphics group).
- 2018 – Now: POSTECH Computer Graphics Lab.
- 3D face modeling
- Computational methods for caricature generation.
Wonjong Jang, Gwangjin Ju, Yucheol Jung, Jiaolong Yang, Xin Tong, Seungyong Lee, “StyleCariGAN: Caricature Generation via StyleGAN Feature Map Modulation”, SIGGRAPH 2021.
- Drawing 🖍️
- Electronic music composition 🎼
- 2017: A music for P:h Diver (A rhythm action game for Android/iOS).
- I submitted an electronic music for the game under my nickname “hallabada” (YouTube).
- 2018: Flower World. A puzzle game for PC.
- I coded the first prototype for this project (Prototype: YouTube). I worked on the background music and sound effects afterwards. Also, I developed tools for text-based level development, which enabled the team members to review and play the levels developed by level designers without actually running the game.